Wednesday, June 1, 2011

CR05

The final classes of Design 200 were really interesting.  I liked seeing how other groups approached the issue of transforming Coleman into a home goods distributor.  I also liked how we had to grade each other's projects, it actually forced people to pay attention to the presentations.  Normally I wouldn't like 2 entire days of presentations because they tend to get boring and you start to zone out, but by having to grade everyone it actually made you pay attention and the presentations were actually really creative and interesting.  Some of my favorites were the App for smart phones to manage your electricity, the smart top table you can cook on, and the tent bed for kids.  I was really impressed with some of the ideas people came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment