Wednesday, June 1, 2011

J10

I really enjoyed the class Design 200.  It was refreshing to have a class with no midterms or finals and I felt that what I was studying was actually sticking with me more because I wasn't trying to cram and memorize everything, I just learned it.  The use of groups was interesting, it definitely helped me get to know my teammates, but I wonder if switching around a bit would have been beneficial for getting to know the rest of the class too.  I really liked the Coleman project, that was probably my favorite part of the class, I also liked the scavenger hunt too though.  Every time I walk past the Wexner Center I think of the fact that it was built on an angle, which I never would have known if I hadn't taken this class!  The hardest thing about this class was keeping track of assignments, it would have been helpful if on the description of each journal or reading reflexion the date it was due was also included.  Some descriptions included the due dates, but for others you had to search the website to find the assignments tab and then look it up.  Other than that I thought the class was pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment