Monday, April 25, 2011

CR02

I'm really enjoying Design 200.  I keep learning things about design that add to my original idea of what design was and make it so much more detailed and dynamic.  I really liked the videos we watched recently in class that discussed the environment and design.  Some of the ideas shown in the videos were very innovative and if they actually were used they could make a huge impact on the way people live their lives.  The water bottle that cleans water could save so many lives and I hope it ends up being used, and the city in China with the farms on the roofs would be so cool to see in real life.  I keep being amazed by the things people come up with that I'm being shown in this class. Design is definitely more than just making cool looking advertisements, as I thought when I first signed up for this class, it is designing everything we use and going past that to create new products that change how we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment