Monday, May 23, 2011

CR04

In the past few classes we've been working on our Coleman for the Home projects.  I've found this very interesting because it allowed everyone to look at the whole process from designing a product to marketing/packaging and designing a kiosk to appeal to the consumer.  I think this really reflects how an actual businesses would go about this process (except they would be meeting a lot more frequently).  But I liked the work and if I ended up in a career in business I think I could be pretty happy.  I designed the logo for our Coleman for the Home project and I really liked doing that too, which could work with design and marketing if I wanted to do something like that for a career.  Basically I learned a lot from this project over the past few classes and I really enjoyed everything my group worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment