Sunday, May 15, 2011

J07

Lindsay    http://design200lm.blogspot.com/
Lindsay found the letter F in her letterform search and for some reason that really surprised me.  I realized that I could have used the same object I used for H to make F if I took the picture at a different angle, but it had never occurred to me to do that.  Im not really sure why the letter F wasn't as obvious to me as other letters were; this is really interesting me for some reason. Lindsay also found some really good trade show pictures, her IKEA picture actually gave me some ideas for how to organize our potential booth.


Erica   http://design200spring.blogspot.com/
I liked Erica's letterform entry.  She had some letters found in common items that I had never noticed before, like how an iPod earbud looks like a P.  It really does but I hadn't thought of it before I saw her picture.  She also looked up some of the same companies as I did for the online scavenger hunt which I thought was kinda funny.  We both looked up North Face, IKEA, Crate & Barrel and Pottery Barn so I guess those are all fairly successful brands because they're what people think of what they think outdoor and indoor home goods. 


Jonathan    http://design200.wordpress.com/
Jonathan had some really cool links on his blog- not surprising.  The one about the "paper computer" was so cool! If phones could get that on their screens instead of the glass they currently use, I wouldn't have to worry about shattering my screen if I were to drop my phone.  The fact that we could also eventually have phones and computers that are super thin and flexible is crazy! Jonathan's scavenger hunt pictures were really good too, his trade show picture of the window display will be useful when designing our window blinds and shades display.  




No comments:

Post a Comment